Live Music By Backroad Country with Eli Tellor & Chris McGee
- Sunday, April 29th, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Price includes All Art Supplies, 3 Hour guided Painting Session with Instruction & Loads of Fun!
- Register with Lisa Hicks on Facebook, splashanddash.net or call/text Lisa at (618) 697-2029. Beginners Welcome!
- Cost is only $35 per person with cash/check at the event OR purchase tickets online for $36 (includes $1 service fee) with debit or credit card at splashanddash.net
- A great way to spend time with your friends! Complete your own masterpiece while sipping on wine and enjoying appetizers! Food and drinks sold separately by Von Jakob
- Choose a painting from SplashandDash.net Portfolio
Come on out and enjoy Chicago 50's styled blues by Rip Lee, son of the legendary Snooky Pryor. He's a natural born musician who learned the tricks of the harmonica from his father at a young age. This one-man blues act has left retirement and has since toured throughout South America and Europe. On April 29th, he'll be joining us to share his lifetime commitment to the blues.
Come out and enjoy some fantastic local wine, ice cold craft beer, award-winning cider, delicious food and live acoustic rock by Corey Evitts! Join us on May 5th, 2018 for what is going to be a great time!
Von Jakob extends a warm welcome back to the original sound of Dave Caputo as he returns and plays live Sunday, May 6th, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Come out and see Shady Gray perform live, 2:30pm-5:30pm
Von Jakob extends a warm a welcome to Corey Kidd, and invites everyone to come out to hear what is going to be a wonderful LIVE performance. Come see what the fuss is about and get yourself a glass of cold wine and delicious food!
Come see Hitman Hawk return on May 19th! Great music, great food, and cold drinks! Try some of our favorite red wines to start the weekend off right.
Von Jakob extends a warm welcome back to the original sound of Dave Caputo as he returns and plays live Sunday, May 20th, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Come out for some great food, cold wine and beer, and a great live music The Venturis [Ven-tur-ees] Guitar Driven 60's Rock n Roll *Pate Blewett--Vocals and Guitar* Robbie Stokes--Vocals and Guitar* Ron Johnson--Vocals and Bass* Wayne Goodwin--Drums*
Come out for some scrumptious food, cold wine and beer, and a great live music performance by Dirtwater Fox. This fun dance band guarantees that the dance floor will be hopping while they perform a mixture of classic rock, country, and southern rock.